Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Dancing Flowers

I've been trying to get a decent picture of these pieces for a while and have been rather unsucessful. This one has a good bit of flash washing out the center of the piece, but does show you the basics of how I finished the flowers. I used a bit of the glass micro bead acrylic gel on the edge of the flower petals as well to give an effect you can only see from certain angles and with the right light. When I get a better picture I'll replace this one.



















Here's a closeup:

2 comments:

Woolly said...

I like them, got any more?

Rebecca said...

Thanks! I have 19 paintings right now and prints of other works as well. If you haven't already, you can check out some of my works in my gallery at tiffanyarts.com
I will be adding 5 new works to the gallery there next week and prints in the next few weeks. I often post pictures of works in progress or newly completed to my blog first before adding them to my gallery. Thanks for the compliment on my work!