Friday, March 03, 2006

Prints

I've been painting a lot this past week. Several of my sister-in-laws have mentioned they want to host home shows (a cross between a Pampered-Chef party and a gallery show lol). So I'm trying to build up my volume a bit. I've also figured out the world of giclee (pronounced zee-clay) prints, which are what those fancy art prints you see in galleries are. I've found a place to order smaller runs of them which is great for me, wanting to start small and all. So now my quest is, to decide what to order prints of. So, what say you my fine and all knowing art critic friends? Which pieces do you think I should have prints made of?

I'll post pictures of the pieces I'm working on tommorrow maybe.

2 comments:

Jeremy Parker said...

I would have prints made for:

-trees by water
-falling heavens
-rolling hills
-orange trees
-bloom

I like these pieces a lot, but I wish that I could see all of them in person to observe the texture of each piece. Good work!

Rebecca said...

Thanks Jeremy!