Wednesday, March 01, 2006

obnoxious post

I'm burying this a little down in my blog so it doesn't come up too high and hopefully most won't read it (sheepish grin) but I am putting this list in here to help with my google issues. They only are listing my old URL and not the new one but they do list my blog so I'm going to add pertinent key words to my work here in the hopes that when people type in my name or other information they might search for me, they might find me. There are a number of combinations of my name that do not get links to my site at all. Hopefully it will just bring them to my blog and not to the specific post but if it does they can always click on the gallery link or the top link to get to the main pages.

So here goes:

Rebecca Tiffany, Becky Chapman, Becky Tiffany-Chapman, Rebecca Tiffany Chapman, Becky Tiffany, Rebecca Chapman, Rebekah Tiffany, Rebekah Chapman, Becki Tiffany, Becki Chapman, Bekki Tiffany, Bekki Chapman, Centreville, Virginia, VA, Washington D.C. DC, Northern Virginia, Centerburg, Ohio, OH, Knoxville, Tennessee, TN, Artist, Acrylic, Muralist, Dan Tiffany, Wayne Tiffany, Bill Tiffany, David Tiffany, Jan Tiffany, Ryan Chapman, Janet Chapman, Ralph Chapman, Landscape, Abstract, Scenery, Impressionist, Waxham, Murphey, Fredonia, New York, NY, Gallery Exhibited, Professional Artist, murals, RCC, RCI, WCBI, FMI, Westerville, Ohio, OH, Collected artist, clients, original works, giclee prints, gallery wrapped, Centerburg High School and for added emphasis: Rebecca Tiffany, Becky Chapman, Becky Tiffany-Chapman, Rebecca Tiffany Chapman, Becky Tiffany, Rebecca Chapman, Rebekah Tiffany, Rebekah Chapman, Becki Tiffany, Becki Chapman, Bekki Tiffany, Bekki Chapman, Centreville, Virginia, VA, Washington D.C. DC, Northern Virginia, Centerburg, Ohio, OH, Knoxville, Tennessee, TN, Artist, Acrylic, Muralist, and again: Rebecca Tiffany, Becky Chapman, Becky Tiffany-Chapman, Rebecca Tiffany Chapman, Becky Tiffany, Rebecca Chapman, Rebekah Tiffany, Rebekah Chapman, Becki Tiffany, Becki Chapman, Bekki Tiffany, Bekki Chapman, Centreville, Virginia, VA, Washington D.C. DC, Northern Virginia, Centerburg, Ohio, OH, Knoxville, Tennessee, TN, artist, acrylic, muralist.

I hope that's not against any of the rules about web ranking - you can post anything in your actual text I believe. It's the tags and mirror page stuff that gets you in trouble.

Please pardon my having to post that but I'm not easy to find on the web right now and am hoping that will help a little. Ahh, perhaps that wasn't so painful afterall. I hope that it will help those who might search for my name to find me.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

For the record, I just searched for your name (Rebecca Tiffany) and found you. First time I've been sucessful with that, though it's been a while since I tried... :)

Rebecca said...

Thanks! I hope I can quit with the obnoxious self promotion and just be out there now!